March 28, 2019
A primary function of most businesses is to maximise revenue, while keeping associated running under control. Today – for the majority of major businesses – IT services are no longer a “required” support function, but a critical business driver, instrumental to growth and business success.
In our digitally enhanced world, understanding the impact of IT disruption and downtime not only helps prioritise steps to build resilience, but also help justify future investment.
The basic economic principle for a business is: Revenue – Costs = Profit
Disruption to the regular order of business, even if only for a few minutes, can have a huge impact, even for seemingly small events. Unexpected downtime can incur enormous cost – sometimes obvious, but often hidden.
Discover how to establish and build your own Network Operations Centre (NOC) culture to maximise up-time, build resilience and improve user experience in today’s 24/7 world.
- [Case study] IT infrastructure monitoring service helps 45,000+ University students
- [eBook] The 5 key principles of effective network monitoring
- [Article] 10 signs you’re not using the best network monitoring tools
- [Article] 6 big reasons why you should outsource your SolarWinds management
- [Article] Benefits of an outsourced Network Operations Centre (NOC)
About Comtact Ltd.
Comtact Ltd. is a government-approved Cyber Security and IT Managed Service Provider, supporting clients 24/7 from our ISO27001-accredited UK Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Located at the heart of a high security, controlled-access Tier 3 data centre, Comtact’s state-of-the-art UK Cyber Defence Centre (SOC) targets, hunts & disrupts hacker behaviour, as part of a multi-layered security defence, to help secure some of the UK’s leading organisations.