January 31, 2019
Here’s a simple way to create a strong and memorable password
The password-cracking capabilities of a hacker are considerable! Exploiting weak or common-combination passwords is a bread-and-butter first step to gain a foothold onto a corporate network, from which they can then further probe to seek more exploitable weaknesses.
So, here’s a brilliantly simple method that is employed by many IT professionals, to deconstruct the simple art of creating a strong, (semi-) unique password – and importantly, one you can always easily remember. Read the full article »
- What is SIEM? (Part 1): Cyber Security 101
- Is ransomware the biggest threat to your IT security?
- Type of penetration test – what’s the difference?
- Questions to ask your pen test provider
- Pros and cons of outsourcing your cyber security: In-house or Managed SOC?
About Comtact Ltd.
Comtact Ltd. is a government-approved Cyber Security and IT Managed Service Provider, supporting clients 24/7 from our ISO27001-accredited UK Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Located at the heart of a high security, controlled-access Tier 3 data centre, Comtact’s state-of-the-art UK Cyber Defence Centre (SOC) targets, hunts & disrupts hacker behaviour, as part of a multi-layered security defence, to help secure some of the UK’s leading organisations.